- Home Page
- Benefits of Using Our Thesis and Dissertation Consulting Services
- List of All Thesis and Dissertation Advisors
Thesis and Dissertation Advisors by Subject Area
- Aerospace-Aviation Engineering
- African American Studies
- American-English Literature
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Art / Art History
- Business (combined)
- Comparative Literature
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Distance Education / Online Learning
- Ecology / Environment
- Economics / Econometrics
- Education (combined)
- Engineering (combined)
- English & Literature
- Exercise Physiology / Physical Education
- Feminism / Feminist Theory
- Health Education, Public Health
- Holocaust Studies
- Homeland Security
- Hospitality, Tourism, Hotel Management
- Human Resources
- Instructional Design / Instructional Technology
- International Relations
- Journalism / Media
- Marine Science / Oceanography
- Mechanical Engineering
- Musicology / Music
- Nursing Research / Nursing Education
- Organizational Behavior / Development
- Political Science
- Psychology Research Methods (Stats)
- Public Relations
- Religion / Theology
- Rhetoric / Public Speaking
- Russian Language & Culture
- Sciences (combined)
- Social Work
- Statistics-Data Analysis
- Substance Abuse
- Urban Affairs
- Women's Studies
- Price Quote/Rates
- Submission Procedure
- Thesis-Dissertation Editing & Proofreading (Chicago, MLA, CSE formats)
- APA Formatting
- Contact Us
- Join This Network
Thesis and Dissertation Advisors -
Anatomy and Physiology
VALRIE ANN GERARD, M.A., Ph.D.
Content Editor/Writer: Science and Medicine
Scope: biology, botany, chemistry, ecology, environmental policy, environmental science, evolutionary biology, geography, geology, marine science, mathematical modeling, medicine, oceanography, physiology, veterinary medicine, zoology, and related scientific fields.
Academic Editing/Writing Experience:
- Science and medical editor and writer since 2001.
- Specializes in organization, interpretation, and clear presentation of complex information.
- Helps clients (including non-native English speakers) improve their writing skills for future projects.
- Past and current clients from Australia, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, France, Germany, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Patagonia, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Thailand, Uganda, the U.K., the U.S., and Venezuela.
- More than fifty publications and one million dollars worth of successful grant proposals.
- Over thirty years of teaching experience, including scientific writing courses.
- Served as advisor and/or mentor to many graduate and undergraduate students.
- Past experience as associate editor and/or reviewer for over two dozen scientific journals, including Science, and government funding agencies.
Provides fast turnaround.
Helps you submit your dissertation, thesis, proposal, or project on time.
Graduate students: Many students who fail to finish their degrees quit in the writing phase. Don’t become a “dissertation dropout”!
- Get help with the thesis/dissertation proposal stage - Val provides help with your proposal, including literature review and research plan.
- Get help with methods, data interpretation and presentation – Val specializes in helping you write clear, concise, and accurate Methods and Results sections, and in designing figures and tables.
- Get help writing the final thesis/dissertation – Val shows you how to organize your material, including your Literature Review and Discussion, and polishes your writing.
- Get help with revisions – Val helps you make changes in response to comments by your advisor and committee members.
- Get help with the defense – Val can help you prepare your presentation, and will provide you with practice sessions if desired.
- Get help with publications – Val will guide you through the manuscript preparation process and help you get your work published.
Undergraduate students: Most students do not take any writing courses beyond English 101. Term papers and theses can be major hurdles in completing your degree. Don’t trip over those hurdles!
- Get help with science projects – Val can help you design your project and interpret the data.
- Get help with term papers – Val provides assistance with term papers, helping you improve the organization and writing.
- Get help with your thesis – Val can help you organize and write an undergraduate thesis.
"Dr. Val Gerard was extremely helpful and was really in tune with what I wanted. Her comments on my article are precise and informative. Will definitely ask for her service if I need help with manuscripts or grant proposals." - Jan Chang, PhD Candidate, UMass Boston
"Val, thank you SO much! I just met with my advisor to discuss this paper and am feeling much better about it, thanks to your tremendous help. I have to make some updates based on his feedback, which are primarily additions to the study intros & discussions and technical changes to the analyses, so I'm happy too that none of your work will be wasted. I wish I had collaborators like you! I'm surprised and pleased to be working with someone who's fast, meticulous, and so honest in keeping track of time and letting me know that the project came in under budget. And thank you again for getting this done so quickly - I'm thoroughly impressed." - Doctoral student, Harvard Business School, 2011 (On file with network coordinator)Additional Information >>
[an error occurred while processing this directive]