- Home Page
- Benefits of Using Our Thesis and Dissertation Consulting Services
- List of All Thesis and Dissertation Advisors
Thesis and Dissertation Advisors by Subject Area
- African American Studies
- American-English Literature
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Art / Art History
- Business & Marketing
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Ecology / Environment
- Economics / Econometrics
- English & Literature
- Feminism / Feminist Theory
- Journalism / Media
- Marine Science / Oceanography
- Musicology / Music
- Political Science
- Psychology Research Methods (Stats)
- Religion / Theology
- Rhetoric / Public Speaking
- Sciences (combined)
- Social Work
- Statistics-Data Analysis
- Urban Affairs
- Women's Studies
- Price Quote/Rates
- Submission Procedure
- Thesis-Dissertation Editing & Proofreading (Chicago, MLA, CSE formats)
- APA Formatting
- Contact Us
- Join This Network
Thesis and Dissertation Advisors -
Anatomy and Physiology
VALRIE ANN GERARD, M.A., Ph.D.
Writing Scientific Research
Editor of Scientific Research Papers,
Scientific Editing | Medical Editing
Dr. Gerard edits theses, dissertations, and research papers in the fields of science, medicine, ecology, and biology.
Academic Editing/Writing Experience:
- Science and medical editor and writer since 2001.
- Specializes in organization, interpretation, and clear presentation of complex information.
- Helps clients (including non-native English speakers) improve their writing skills for future projects.
- Past and current clients from Australia, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Croatia, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Israel, Japan, Korea, Malawi, Mexico, the Netherlands, Patagonia, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Thailand, Uganda, the U.K., the U.S., and Venezuela.
- More than fifty publications and one million dollars worth of successful grant proposals.
- Over thirty years of teaching experience, including scientific writing courses.
- Served as advisor and/or mentor to many graduate and undergraduate students.
- Past experience as associate editor and/or reviewer for over two dozen scientific journals, including Science, and government funding agencies.
Provides fast turnaround.
Helps you submit your manuscript, dissertation, thesis, proposal, or project on time.
Many students who fail to finish their degrees quit in the writing phase.
Don’t become a “dissertation dropout”!
- Get help with the thesis/dissertation proposal stage - Val provides help with your proposal, including literature review and research plan.
- Get help with methods, data interpretation and presentation – Val specializes in helping you write clear, concise, and accurate Methods and Results sections, and in designing figures and tables.
- Get help writing the final thesis/dissertation – Val shows you how to organize your material, including your Literature Review and Discussion, and polishes your writing.
- Get help with revisions – Val helps you make changes in response to comments by your advisor and committee members.
- Get help with the defense – Val can help you prepare your presentation, and will provide you with practice sessions if desired.
- Get help with publications – Val will guide you through the manuscript preparation process and help you get your work published.
"Dr. Val Gerard was extremely helpful and was really in tune with what I wanted. Her comments on my article are precise and informative. Will definitely ask for her service if I need help with manuscripts or grant proposals." - Jan Chang, Successful PhD Candidate, UMass Boston
"Val, thank you SO much! I just met with my advisor to discuss this paper and am feeling much better about it, thanks to your tremendous help. I have to make some updates based on his feedback, which are primarily additions to the study intros & discussions and technical changes to the analyses, so I'm happy too that none of your work will be wasted. I wish I had collaborators like you! I'm surprised and pleased to be working with someone who's fast, meticulous, and so honest in keeping track of time and letting me know that the project came in under budget. And thank you again for getting this done so quickly - I'm thoroughly impressed." - Doctoral student, Harvard Business School, 2011
Voice mail: (469) 789-3030Additional Information >>